Job offer: We‘re looking for an employee on behalf of our costumer.
Senior Consultant human genetics (m/f/d)
Institute of Human Genetics - University Hospital Germany - North Rhine-Westphalia
Renowned university hospital of maximum care in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Your workplace as senior physician (m/f/d)
- Interdisciplinary Institute for Human Genetics with state-of-the-art technology
- In addition to research and teaching, the institute is dedicated in particular to patient care
- This is divided into genetic counselling and laboratory diagnostics
- Experienced and cooperative team of doctors, researchers and technical assistants (m/f/d)
Your tasks as senior consultant (m/f/d)
- Human genetic counselling as part of the interdisciplinary tumour risk consultation for "Familial breast and ovarian cancer"
- Creation and interpretation of genetic findings within the framework of multi-gene panel analysis
- Contact person (m/f/d) for referring doctors and patients
- Participation in the medical training of residents and students (m/f/d)
- Representation in networks (e.g. German Consortium for Familial Breast and Ovarian Cancer)
- You are a licensed specialist in human genetics (m/f/d)
- You are experienced in the field of hereditary tumour syndromes
- You are interested in the field of tumor genetics and clinical genetic questions
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- German language skills - C1
The University Hospital offers you
- A responsible and versatile task as senior consultant (m/f/d)
- A permanent part-time position (50%)
- Attractive remuneration with additional benefits
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- A company pension scheme
We’re looking forward hearing from you. Interested? Send us your CV and letter of motivation in German. We’ll contact you for further details. Our service for you is for free!
Kontrast Personalberatung GmbH, Banksstraße 6, 20097 Hamburg • Please send your application to: email@example.com
|Kontrast Personalberatung GmbH