Job offer: We‘re looking for an employee on behalf of our costumer.
Consultant Paediatrics (m/f/d)
Specialisation on Oncology and haematology - University Hospital in North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
A well-established and renowned university and maximum care hospital in North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
The inpatient and outpatient children's oncology of the hospital.
The doctor team is complemented by a psychosocial care, occupational therapists, child care workers and social workers.
The hospital offers several pedagogic and playful attractions, regular visits of a hospital clown and is connected to a school.
- Treatment of and care for children and adolescents with oncologic, haematologic and haemostaseologic diseases
- Treatment of patients with immune defects
- Cooperation with affiliated disciplines
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a consultant paediatrics (m/f/d) or
- You are in the final phase of your training as a registrar paediatrics (m/f/d)
- You take a great interest in children's oncology and haematology
- Excellent German language skills (C1 level) as well as English language skills
The Hospital Offers You
- Advanced training and specialisation in children's oncology and haematology
- A long-term oriented occupation with excellent career opportunities
- Individual promotion of research interests
- An attractive salary
We’re looking forward hearing from you. Interested? Send us your CV and letter of motivation in German. We’ll contact you for further details. Our service for you is for free!
Kontrast Consulting GmbH, Banksstraße 6, 20097 Hamburg • Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kontrast Consulting GmbH